Zulufadders objective is to create a sustainable society, and to ensure that children and young people have a better future.
They do this by:
- Building confidence and the belief that one can achieve things
- Helping children up so that they can become pioneering people for the rest of society
- Give people dignity, self-esteem, activation
- Give a boost to the schools in the area
- Create jobs/employment
- Initiate projects so that more people can become self-sufficient
The work is based on voluntary work and donations. The organization is built on a buddy system where the donors get involved with a particular child and donate a fixed amount per month. Considerable donations, such as the contributions from NutraQ, makes it possible to implement large projects, such as building schools and homes.