The data controller for the personal data that we use is NutraQ AS with the following contact information:
Address: Postboks 3 Manglerud, 0612 Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 21 95 12 00
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Why we collect your personal data, and what information we collect
We collect, store and use your personal data for different reasons, depending on who you are and how the personal data is collected. We collect information for some or all of the following reasons:
1. In order to provide information about our products and services, including sending newsletters, we use email addresses. Use of your email address is based on your consent.
2. In order to answer any inquiries, we collect your name, phone number, email address and any other personal information included in your inquiry. Our processing of personal data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this personal data is necessary to answer your questions.
3. For recruiting purposes, we may collect and store your CV, application, certificates and references. Use of this personal information is based on your consent.
4. We use a “__cfduid” cookie on our website, which is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. For more information: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-
2. Sharing of personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties unless you have consented to allow us to do so, or for legal reasons.
We may use third party data processors to collect, store or in other ways process personal data on our behalf. We have entered into data processing agreements with all data processors we work with in order to ensure information security.
We do not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA.
3. Storing of personal data
If you do not request us to stop using your personal data, we retain your personal data for as long as necessary for our business purposes and according to mandatory legislation.
Accordingly, personal data that we have collected based on your consent is deleted if you withdraw your consent.
4. Your rights
In connection with our collection, storage and use of your personal data, you have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data. Further, you have the right to restrict our processing, to object to our processing and to port your data elsewhere (data portability). For further information on your rights, please see: http://www.datatilsynet.no/en/.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days.
If you wish to exercise your rights, we will require that you confirm your identity by providing additional information. We do this to ensure that third parties are not given access to your personal data.
You may at any time withdraw your consent for our processing of your personal data. The easiest way to do so is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that our collection, storage and use of personal data does not comply with our privacy notice or does not comply with applicable law, you may complain to the supervisory authority. Information on how to contact the supervisory authority is available at: http://www.datatilsynet.no/en/.
6. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change this policy from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.